ITMA 2023: Transforming the World of Textiles
The world’s largest international textile and garment technology exhibition, ITMA 2023 will be held at Fiera Milano Rho, Milan, Italy from 8 to 14 June 2023. It offers you a one-stop platform to source effectively across sectors to future-proof your business with best-in-class solutions that will put you ahead of the competition.
ITMA 2023 will feature a trendsetting showcase by over 1,500 exhibitors from 41 countries, with exhibits occupying 200,000sqm of gross exhibition space. The response to ITMA 2023 is a strong endorsement from the industry, recognising ITMA as the leading launch pad for the global textile community across the entire textile manufacturing ecosystem.
ITMA 2023’s theme Transforming the World of Textiles reflects the aspirations of both textile machinery manufacturers and textile producers that collaboration can bring forth a more sustainable future for the industry and the planet. Four trending topics will be discussed extensively at various event platforms during the exhibition, namely, advanced materials, automation and digital future, innovative technologies and sustainability and circularity.
Why Visit ITMA 2023
- Innovation launchpad where exhibitors unveil new technologies and products
- Packed with live machinery demonstrations and showcasing only manufacturers who design, produce or/and sell original products and services
- End-to-end textile manufacturing technologies value-chain showcased by sectors
- An array of events and thought-leadership conferences to explore fresh ideas and collaborative partnerships
- Visitors to ITMA 2023 will have access to ITMAconnect – the new year-round online sourcing platform and knowledge hub that connects the global textile and garment community.
Events at ITMA 2023
There will be several events held to highlight and recognise the innovations showcased at ITMA 2023. Some of the highlights include:
- ITMA Sustainable Innovation Award
- Innovation Video Showcase
- Innovator Xchange
- Start-Up Valley
- Research & Innovation Lab
ITMA-organised events include:
- ITMA 2023 Colourants and Chemicals Forum
- ITMA 2023 Nonwovens Forum
There will also be a series of events by partners. Visit www.itma.com/events for updates
See You in Milan!
To learn more about ITMA 2023, visit itma.com. Join ITMAnetwork to receive timely updates.