SteelOrbis Fall 2023 Conference & 89th IREPAS Meeting
The world's number one long steel market conference will celebrate the 40th anniversary of IREPAS in Istanbul!
SteelOrbis is excited to announce that the second gathering of SteelOrbis and IREPAS in 2023 will be held at the Swissôtel The Bosphorus on September 17-19.
While gathering its members and participants together against the enchanting backdrop of the Bosphorus at the world's number one event for long steel products and creating unique networking opportunities, the SteelOrbis and IREPAS Conference will also offer you the chance to listen to informative presentations about the latest developments in the markets!
Don't miss the gala dinner and the special awards ceremony for the 40th anniversary of IREPAS!
The SteelOrbis Fall 2023 Conference & 89th IREPAS Meeting will include a gala dinner and a special awards ceremony for the 40th anniversary of IREPAS.
The gala dinner and awards ceremony will take place on Monday, September 18, at Divan Kuruçeşme with its magnificent location on the shore of the Bosphorus, its extraordinary view of the historic waterway and its iconic atmosphere in a restored historical building.
This unforgettable night will include live music entertainment provided by the exciting “Avantgarde Orkestra” band, followed by a special trumpet show by well-known musician and actor Merih Ermakastar and DJ Ugur Kirik.
Here’s what you will find at this conference:
- You will acquire a better understanding of the global market situation before planning your strategy and will gain an accurate picture of supply and demand and steel price levels.
- You will have the opportunity to hear the plans of major producers and traders.
- You will be able to listen to discussions of the latest global economic issues.
- You will have the chance to interact and create new business partnerships with the world's major long steel producers, traders and raw material suppliers.
- Alexander Gordienko, Export Director, Celsa Group
- Ugur Dalbeler, CEO, Çolakoğlu Metalurji / Deputy Chairman, Turkish Steel Exporters’ Association / The Board Member, World Steel Association
- Sunil Kumar, Chief Marketing Officer, Jindal Shadeed
- Hüseyin Ocakci,Deputy General Manager and Middle East General Manager, Hangzhou CIEC International
- Ozgur Demirtas, Chair Professor of Finance, Sabanci University
Please CLICK HERE to see the conference agenda
Profile of the participants (as of September 12th):
- Over 700 participants
- From 52 different countries and over 400 companies
- Company owners, CEOs, VPs, sales managers, purchasing managers, marketing managers and much more
- Steel producers
- Raw material suppliers
- Plant/equipment companies
- Logistics companies
- Finance companies
- Technology and machinery companies
Please CLICK HERE to see the attendee list